Section I: Physiology and Genetics
Section II: Synthetic Biology, Genetic Tools, and Omics
Section III: Metabolic Engineering
Section IV: Feedstock Utilization and Ecology
1. One abstract (per participant) may be submitted only after you register and pay registration fee for the meeting.
2. The abstract (in English) contains no more than 400 words, including title, authors, affiliations, and acknowledgment if any.
3. A selection process will take place 2-3 weeks after the submission deadline, at which point you will be notified by email whether it was selected for a poster presentation or not.
4. Participants are required to print the posters (in English) by themselves, which will be displayed as a portrait of approximately 90 cm × 110 cm.
5. One registered participant can submit only one abstract, but can be a co-author in the abstract of another registered participant.